Payment Arrangement Management
MCI can outline terms and conditions of a payment arrangement to a debtor. We manage the payment arrangement from set up to ensure the debtor adheres to the clients terms and conditions of payment
MCI utilises various search packages that cover Australia & most International countries
These packages access the below information:
- Electoral Rolls
- Property Ownership – current & historical
- Business names – current & historical
- Company names – current & historical
- Contact details, phone, faxes, mobiles & email addresses
- Credit reporting
- Bankruptcy searches
These searches attract a fee that will be quoted when it is a recommend course of action.
- Advising creditors, directors, contributories, insolvency practitioners with respect to insolvent companies and persons.
- Acting on behalf of creditors, contributories, insolvency practitioners with respect to litigation arising out of the administration of insolvent companies and persons.
- Advising creditors, directors, contributories with respect to implementation of methods and processes to prevent loss and litigation associated with companies and persons becoming insolvent.
A Field call will be initiated when the following instances occur in the process of obtaining our clients outstanding debts:
- No response in regards to any communication issued to the debtor
- The agreement with the Debtor has not been honoured
We recommend and manage legal actions that may be required for payment of debts. This may include actions to be taken in the courts which may include:
- QCAT claims being filed
- Default Decision
- Enforcement Actions
However, we do not attend QCAT mediations/hearings, these must be attended by our client but are organised through our office.
We do not attend Enforcement hearings however we can organise our agents to do this on your behalf and costs will be advised prior to these actions being taken.